Friday, November 12, 2010

My epic fail to complete my Triptych assignment /:

   So for my Graphic computer class we was assigned to create a lyrical triptych. We were told to choose a song of our choice and make the triptych go along with song. Then go on google, pick and choose photos that would link together perfectly. For example you could create a face by taking a pair of eyes from one photo and lips from another and then adding whatever lyrics you chosen.
    I didn't have enough time to complete my triptych but the song of my choice was Rock Star from Nickleback. The first triptych that i attempted to complete was basically people outside of a club with the thought of setting better aspects in their life, living it better then they imagined. The mood that i was trying to go for was cool and kick ass, like showing what living la vida loca should be. I attempted to use a couple tools from Adobe Photoshop but i can't remember their names. One tool made it so that you could be able to tilt the object into the perfect shape or make it designed to go perfectly with the rest of the photo. Another was basically cutting and pasting what i want to m triptych. One more that i could remember was having to change the the size of the photo, having to play around with it to make it look realistic on the layout. 
      My experience in working with Adobe Photoshop this year was alright but i feel as if Im limited at doing many things mainly because of the amount of days i was not present. I like Photoshop but its not for me AT ALL. I feel as if i was highly unsuccessful in making my lyrical triptych because i wasn't into it. But i think the project rocked in my mind (: What i'd do if i was assigned this project again would be to come after school and ask questions that would make me successful or at least able to complete the project. And make sure Im present when directions are being given.  
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment