Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Check Check it out :P


My classroom was assigned to create a magazine cover about ourselves. It had to contain what one of our interest are or where ever we see ourselves doing in the future. We was to choose a logo that went perfectly with the idea of the magazine. Also set it up with a picture of ourselves and details of whatever it is you chose to be. 

In my magazine cover I decided to create myself as a bartender. The reasoning for this was because Im really interested in becoming a bartender in the future. The logo I chose was Rollingstone. I figured it suited what i wanted to be & it was a perfect image for it all. We was told that we needed to apply affects to make the magazine more realistic, make it more eye-catching. We was to add information & interesting facts on the topic. Basically make it amazing.  

My magazine cover shows me coming out of a elevator, making it seem like i was going to a secret hidden club. I think it kind of works out with what I'm trying to get across but not as well has it should. My magazine shows little images to make the club look awesome, like it's the place to be (:

My body language was kind of awkward, and i think the colors goes well with the magazine cover. I probably could have done a better job but things happen. To improve the magazine cover I feel as if i should have went about it differently, with the way i dressed, the background, my body language, and there could have been props making it easier to get the idea across. But either than that, it's decent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment